Friday, January 11, 2008

January workshops and Bloom Magazine!

The holidays are past and everyone has come up for air here at LolaRue and Company.
Great things happening here at the store....Bloom magazine is doing a small layout on us in the February issue. What a great magazine! They have really profiled our town in such a beautiful way......
New things in the store this week, the most luscious smelling candles ever....Kobo's new botanial line is in and they are so fragrant......We love this candle and they are flying off the shelf. My personal pick Fresh Currant....Yum, Yum, Yum.....Beautiful valentine inspired jewelry and votives and fun home accents. Pine Cone Hill is coming in next week with a beautiful peony and lime bedding group. Check out the petite french daybed will be displaying it on. Vintage monogrammed pillows from fine irish linen. Are they your monogram? Probably not but I've never seen an old mongrammed linen that I could pass up. They make me swoon.......
Workshops for January
January 21, MLK Day, Monday......for those that need the respite after the kids are out for the day, come join us at 6:00 pm for a beautiful journal workshop. These are so sweet and a great gift....Easily customized to you or that special loved one. We'll be creating these out of old books, sheet music, granny's button box (of course), old ribbon, rhinestone buckles, etc.....
Cost of the class is $20.00 and will include a light meal and drink. Call the store at 323-7010 to reserve your spot...They fill up quickly and are prepaid in advance.
January 25th, Friday 6:00 pm
Soldered silver class led by the Queen of creative , Hope Ellington! Pendants, necklace, ornaments, The sky is the limit with this workshop....Create and embellish to your hearts content.....Maybe something for a valentine? Call the store to reserve your spot. Payment in advance is required to reserve your spot, please....
Cost is $25.00
Go create something!
Love to all,
Lisa
January 25

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa!
    I met you at Silver Bella, and I finally was able to sit down, and go through the moo, and business cards that I got! I hope you will show more pics of your store soon...or do you have a separate store website? I would love to peek inside!
    I think at some time you mentioned something to me about the fingerprint charms... I haven't had a chance to see look into how I would do that, but I am doing some pretty Initial Pendants for a nearby high end boutique. I will post about it on my blog, in the next week, or so, and it may be something that you might be interested in too. Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! Natalie Hansen, Life is a Collage

    ReplyDelete