Sunday, November 29, 2009

Silver Bella...

As you may have heard, several of us from LolaRue & Company traveled to Omaha, Nebraska several weeks ago for an unbelievable paper arts event called Silver Bella. Amazing women from all over the country participate in this 2 day extravaganza to learn new techniques to use in future projects and to bond with some of the most creative women around...Jeanne at A Bushel & A Peck was someone all of us were dying to meet after reading her blog this past year... Swaps are a big part of the Silver Bella experience. Lisa participated in a one-on-one Royal Crown Swap. She created a beautiful piece of art for the talented Marie Jenkins...
Here's a close-up of the crown...Just beautiful....
And, LolaRue & Company was a vendor for the much anticipated Silver Bella Vendor Night. Our booth was just packed all evening with customers. What a great experience....

2 comments:

  1. I was so happy to spend time with you! I just ADORE my ring and I wear it almost every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear my necklace all the time!!! I am sending the Mary necklace off to a friend tomorrow. It was so wonderful meeting you and spending a little time together. Your shop looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete