Tuesday, July 27, 2010

August Rush

Summer is a lovely time in Bloomington, Indiana. Most of the students return home for the summer making it very quiet downtown...which means minimal traffic, lots of parking spaces, little to no wait time at your favorite restaurant on a Friday night, and plenty of time for the ladies of LolaRue & Company to shop, pick, and create new and exciting custom furniture, jewelry, and home decor.
But, August is only a few days away. Can you believe it? Soon the students will return, school will start, and Bloomington will be busy, busy, busy. And to celebrate the August Rush, LolaRue and Company is giving away a $100 gift certificate. All you have to do is leave a comment, and you will be entered to win. Drawing will be held on August 7th.

7 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! I totally want to live in this store. Can't wait for my next visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mannequin and the suitcase!! XOXO Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need I say how much I adore your shop? http://www.rustandrosesvintagewares.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos...love the pleated vintage sheet music skirt.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The thing I like most about LolaRue is your jewelry. It's so unique, but not expensive. A friend told me about LolaRue when you first opened and I've sent a lot of friends since. I miss your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love shopping at Lola Rue! I recently got married and am decorating our house, Lisa has been very helpful when i come in on my lunch hour. I am holding out my decorating budget for the new additions coming in! :)

    Jacquelyn Beane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I love Lola Rue! I have a few things from there and would love to buy more!

    ReplyDelete