Tuesday, August 10, 2010

And the winner is...

Lisa, Kelly, Maggie, Lindsay, Rachel, and I are grateful of your support of LolaRue. Your comments were amazing! We put so much time and energy into creating the space. But the truth is, LolaRue wouldn't be what it is without all of you as our wonderful customers and friends! Thank you so much!!! We wish we could reward all of our followers with $100 gift certificate, but we can only name one winner...
And the winner is...
Nannette Johnson! Nanette- Thank you so much for bringing your out of town guests and for being such a loyal customer!
Everyone...please stay tuned for our next contest! And, remember to live an inspired life!
XOXO Kelli

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Nannette! I'm sure there will be a very exciting shopping trip coming up soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvette Morgan/Modern CharmNovember 28, 2010 at 7:25 PM

    I've been inspired...I love your shop!!! I'm also a Shop Owner in Terre Haute, Indiana...I would love to come and visit soon!!!

    ReplyDelete