Sunday, September 19, 2010

1803 Candles are Here!

I haven't been to the store in a couple of weeks, and when I walked in today I was delighted to see and smell our fall scents of 1803 Candles. If you aren't familiar with these, you must, must, must stop by the store and smell them. They smell good enough to eat!
I've missed being here! I stopped by today to take pictures to post, and I found myself very happy wandering around the store looking at all the wonderful new items! We have new furniture finds, soaps, rugs, jewelry, greenery, and seasonal items.
For this week only:
Buy an 1803 Candle, and receive 30% off any other item in the store!

3 comments:

  1. Just picked the carmel apple one up on Friday and I am loving it...Great candles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pumpkin cornbread for me!! LOVE them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fiance bought the Pumpkin Cornbread candle for me as a gift and I love it! Wanting more scents! Which ones did you get in for fall? Looking forward to buying more :) They make our house smell so yummy!

    ReplyDelete