Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fall is in the air

Fall is my favorite time of year! I love everything about it! Well, almost everything...I hate fall allergies. But, the rest makes me SO happy! I love the crisp, cool air! I love the amazing colors! I love the sound of leaves crunching under my feet! I love sweatshirts! I love college football (that one is for you Jonathan)! I love the excitement in the eyes of children when they knock on my door to trick-or-treat! Oh yeah...I'm already thinking of Halloween.
And so is LolaRue! We have our Halloween decorations out and they are SO MUCH FUN!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these owls! Maybe because they remind me of Harry Potter, or maybe because they are just that cool!
Come on in and check out all the new items! We have new soaps, jewelry, bedding, pillows, rugs, and fantastic finds! In honor of my love for Fall, get any one item 20% off through September!

No comments:

Post a Comment