Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Vintage Farmhouse Holiday

The countdown has begun for our 3rd annual holiday open house...
Friday, November 5th 6:30 PM (grand unveiling) Saturday, November 6th 10am - 5pm Sunday, November 7th 10am - 5pm
A truly magical evening of one of a kind, handmade, over the top holiday creations. We've been picking and saving only the absolute best for this one...glitter, snow, chippy paint, and glorious old paper...the stockroom is bursting at the seams!
Leave a comment on the blog or Facebook to be entered to win a $100 gift card for the event. We will draw at 6:00 Friday November 5th and will have the gift card waiting for the winner at 6:30 when we open!
We will close all day Thursday November 4th and during the day Friday November 5th to get ready for the night!
In other news, thank you to all who made Wine, Women, and Song, a Chamber of Commerce event, an evening to remember. A special thanks to Hope for helping with the LolaRue and Company booth.
And yes...that's me...walking down the runway...making my modeling debut...just call me Heidi Klum...only for Lisa would I ever do that!
Can't wait to see you at the open house!
Live an inspired life!
Blessings,
Kelli

23 comments:

  1. Looking good on the runway Kel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin me some LolaRue!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see all the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i went last year to the open house and it was lovely, looking forward to it again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how lovely! (Embrace the runway...) :)

    I'm hoping schedules work out so I can attend Friday night - yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad I found your blog!! Enter my name in contest please!! I wanna win!! :-) Look forward to seeing your unveiling!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to win the 100$ gift card! I may be in town to pick it up myself- or my mom can go in my stead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is, by far, my favorite Indiana store. I am currently hoarding a gift certificate purchased for me by my aunt, who lives in Missouri/Kansas City. I am going to use it on a certain BUCKET BAG at your holiday open house (yay!). Sure would be fun to have a little more dough to spend in your store, so can I say, "Pick me"???

    By the way, Jenny Boyer says Hi and that she will stop in during her May 2011 visit to Bloomington to see her favorite niece!

    Mindi St. Peter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi all!!

    Can't wait for the Holiday Open House... I would love to be entered for the gift card!!

    See you this Friday for the opening!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gotcha entered! Can't wait...
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Abigail F. PurcellNovember 1, 2010 at 7:21 PM

    Lovely LolaRue,

    We are so excited for your Holiday Open House! Its been in my agenda for weeks!

    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to the Open House!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gonna be sooooooooooooooooooo beautimus at Lola Rue. Love to you Lisa, and Company! xoxo Thankyou for your forever inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to see all your beautiful things!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I lovvvvvvvvve your store!! one of my faves, see you---love all the "stuff" so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't wait for Friday night! Please enter me in the drawing for the gift card.

    Thanks! Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  17. so sweet! Bucket bags are in can't wait til you see all the new choices!

    ReplyDelete
  18. so excited! Gotcha entered!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Got it Debbie, thanks for entering! see you tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love to be entered!! I am too pregnant to go, but I am sending my mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. very excited for tonight's open house! <3 LolaRue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I cannot wait to see all the beautiful holiday gifts at the open house tonight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Lisa!

    I have some ideas for the scarves and wanted to send an email for what my brain was thinking...what is your email?

    Here's mine:

    steele.karla@yahoo.com

    Had a blast with you Indy gals!
    xoxo
    Karla

    ReplyDelete